29 December 2009

Pss... I got something to tell you guys. IMMA IS SHOOOUUU HAAPPIII NOW~~
photos credits to: vvn

Hey guys! Whao~ Quite long never updated my blog as I really have nothing to do except for doing my figure assignments. Zz.. Okay. So, at least, I have something to update today. Yuhoo~~

Today was the result day. Back to last semester, the results were posted on the notice board early in the morning. But,.....the result was only out at 12pm for this time. I slapped myself literally to get out of my bed this morning. 7.30AM!! Omg~ Before I could reach college, I was told that the result was not out yet. The first word that came out from my mouth was "DENG"! == Fine. Look! This is our routine today:

From college to Pyramid to get movie ticket.
From Pyramid to college's mamak to have breakfast.
From mamak to Pyramid to watch movie.
From Pyramid to college to see result.
From college to Pyramid to eat lunch.
From Pyramid to college to take timetable.
From college to Pyramid to shop a while.

=.=" Thank god Pyramid is just 50 meters(or less?) away from college. Or else, I might be walking on a wheelchair now.

Oh ya. Results were fine. Very fine!! Haha~ No doubt, the feeling of hard works are being paid back is so strong that I wanna jump up high and scream HIP HIP HOORAY!! Anyway, this is just foundation la weh~ If I can do just fine in my major terms, I will be happier~ Gees~ I will still be with my -3 classmates who major in AD. HOHO~~ Ting ting~~ You are not alone~For I am here with you~~~ Lolx!

Besides that, Fishcake, So Lame, Ting and I want to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 today. I didn't watch the first movie. Haha.. But, somehow, the first and the second movie don't have much relevance rite? Anyway, the movie was very very funny. Not till the level of superb of course. But at least, you won't feel that you have wasted another RM9 on a stupid low class movie. And at least, you will laugh in the cinema! I bet that! The movie was so LOL~~ HAHA!!

Alright. I'll stop here then. Chaoz~

p/s: Thanks to baby for the Christmas present. Hope you love the book I bought as well. ^^

p/s: Kaki betul-betul sudah mau patah.. Nitez~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com