24 December 2009

I know it is bad to compare friends; who is better and who is worse. But I can't help but to see a big contrast between two of my best friends. One seems to truly understand my situation even though I didn't explain much. One doesn't seem to get what I mean even though I have spoken much. Yes. "Much" as in.... too much? Until some harsh words came out.


I thought he would understand me.
I thought I should be pampered.
But not! Hey miss JJ! Who you think you are? You think you are the queen and everyone has to listen to you? You hell BITCH!!

This is the first time I call myself a bitch. Pathetic. What have made me turned into this?

Last question: Don't I deserve a little bit of tolerance and care when I am hurt like a bird without wings?







Answer: Yes, Miss JJ doesn't deserve any tolerance and care even though she is so damn hurt. Because she has to care about how others feel as well.


Sorry guys. I know I have gone a little bit insane. Just forgive me for once.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com