01 December 2009

Urh...

Oversleeping is really bad.

VERY!

Something has definitely went wrong with my body system. I had been oversleeping EVERYDAY!! Wah mia! I feel like choking myself to dead each time I realized that I have overslept.

Fortunately, that doesn't affect me much as I always do my assignments few days earlier. Therefore, it was a SAFE oversleeping huh. =.=""

Final is just around the corner. Or I should say, it is already here. *sigh* Nothing exciting. Just don't get the "ohm" huh. I am just anticipating for the semester break. Wuhoo~~ I guess my classmates must have been thinking about it each time they are pek-cek-ing with their assignments. Wahaha~~

Here are some letterform and calligraphy assignments. We were to express serenity, chaotic and dynamic in typo way. So here are my execution of the three ideas. =)

Serene

Dynamic

Chaotic
I personally love this. =)


K lar.. Gotta do some refinement on my computer graphic project. Will show you guys when it is all done.

Chaoz~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com