12 December 2009


Finally, Year 1 Sem 2 has come to an end. Let me warn you guys first. This post is gonna be really long....

So.. Let's start from the very beginning. My semester 2 started in a horrible way which I don't wanna mention about it again. After the bad incident, I had changed. My mindset totally changed. First of all, I have to thank Liang a lot. I am quite sure I didn't force myself to change for this time. The change happened so naturally. As I mixed with him so often, my mind was influenced by his simple mindset. He is so simple and yet so intelligent! He never failed to impress me no matter in the matter of friendship or work. When I was down, he always seemed to be the one realizing my pain and my sadness. He could see through me. And I could see through him as well. I think he is really one of the best God's gift ever in my life. Even on the last day of this semester, he is the only one who gave me a farewell gift. So touched! ~~ I hope things will not change even though we enter different majors in the coming semester..


Speaking about the subjects for Semester 2,.... urh... The subject that I enjoy most is Drawing 2. Through painting, I found my soul back. I found my confidence back. I found the real me back. But too bad. The painting process does not last forever. It only last for a few hours. I am only myself for few hours in a week. ==. What the~~ Beside Drawing 2, I also love Language Communication Skills 2 where I am introduced to the basic of advertising. Not to mention about my sucky group mates for presentation(erhem, erhem and erhem). Other than those 3 group mates, everything was awesome. My lecturer, Ms Pinky was fantastic! My another 2 group mates- Liang and Jing was fantastic as well. Even though our human resources are very limited as there are 3 useless people in our group, somehow we managed to go through the many many obstacles. Gam dong~~ I could still remember how my tears rolled in my eyes during the Presentation 2 when our group was praised by Ms Pinky. It was such a memorable moment. Letterform and Calligraphy and Figure Studies 2 was okay. Not that bad. But Design 2 was such a sucky one. ==. History of Arts and Design was not that bad after all. I enjoy studying Modern arts. At least, I barely have a chance to feel sleepy in Daniel's class. (He is such a great lecturer) Haha~ Computer Graphic Design 2 was okay also. Photoshop!! Wee~~ Awesome!!!

Speaking about my feelings throughout this semester.... Well, most probably it is because I have gotten used to many things like staying up late, piled-up assignments and friendship conflicts, I seemed to drive through this semester in a less surprised mode. There were twice I was suffering from depression. Tough times. I guess the depressing moments also make my semester 2 life sounds more normal. Haha.. See.. No one is happy 24/7 rite? It's very normal to be upset for once or twice for as long as I am still the happy girl Miss Sunshine now! =) Besides that, I have to say that I am happy to meet my right one in Semester 2. He is(was) my tutor for drawing. Couldn't exactly tell how we got close in between. But but... haha~~ Gees.. Cannot reveal too much here. *shy* Days with him seemed so stupid but great. Days without him seemed great but stupid. I rather my days to seem stupid but great. Haha~

Dang.. Actually.. I have been typing this post for 3 days. Really got no mood to continue. I will be back when I got mood to continue writing about my semester 2 okay.. Haha~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com