31 December 2009

Since it's like a trend that everyone starts writing about what they have done throughout this year and what their resolution of the coming year is, I also hand itchy wanna type something lah~ Haha!!


Okay.

Year 2009? Well, this 365 days seem to be so damn long to me. I thought all those memory have been in my mind for many many years. But hey, those are just something that happened less than 364 days ago. =.=" Maybe I have just gone through too many things this year. The best and the worst I guess.


1ST BIG THING:
I definitely can't miss out my National Service experience. If you guys are so damn free, you can click my March archives to read it. Actually, I wrote nothing much also la! Hahaha~

2ND BIG THING:
My SPM results la of course! Proud to say that I scored with flying colours! So damn bangga of myself! Muahahaha.....

3RD BIG THING:
I didn't win the scholarship. Yes, this is so DAMN BIG THING! If I ever won it, I won't be suffering from daddy and mommy complaints that my college fees is so damn burdening. Whatever it is, I still got to the college and learning the things I love. =))

4TH BIG THING:
Finally, I got into my dream college(in Malaysia)- THE ONE ACADEMY, 3 weeks late. =.=" Proud to be TOA-ians!! I went through a big big change mentally after I met with a bunch of great people. And I am proud that I changed. =D I am more comfortable with myself now. And, there are additions in my good friends list! Liang, Ping, So Lame, Ting, Sing Wei, Yin Sian,... These are just some of them. There are more actually. =DD And not to forget my baby who used to teach me in Drawing 2 class. Haha~ Besides that, I got to experience many ups and downs throughout these two semesters that I have gone through. So glad that I could still survive till now. Muahahaha~~~

5TH BIG THING:
I fell in love, and I broke up. And, I fell in love again, and I was rejected. And, I fell in love again,........ lalala~~ Stupid me~

6TH BIG THING:
Finally, I got my car license.





But, I never drove ever since I passed my test. WTH!

7TH BIG THING:
I..... gained weight lah. T________________________T

**************************************************

Finished talking about the big big thing. It's time to thank the special people that mean a lot to me throughout this year.
Kok Dee Lun
If you guys notice my chatbox, there is always a "deelun" there. Damn annoying rite? Muahaha.. Stalker Dee Lun! He is my daddy, he is my "tou dai"(anak murid). He is so funny. He is so lame. He is so genius. He is so sentimental. He is so so so so..... Hahaha~ Tak tau wanna say what edi. But, he is the figure that always appear during my harsh times and my happy times. He knows it well when he should speak and when he shouldn't. He understands me way too way. Thanks a lot Dee Lun. It is indeed my greatest pleasure to have you as my friend! I mean it!

Yee Ping, So Lame, Wei Ting
We the the JI MUIs!! We sit together in the class(not all, but some), we ate together during lunch, we celebrated events together, we watched movie together, we Skyped together,... We really had lots of fun together, hadn't we? Maybe we can't be friends forever, but at least, the memory we had are all the good ones. We never had misunderstanding. We never had arguments. We only had lots of laughings and sharing~ How perfect is that. =) Truly wishes that all of us will do just fine in the coming year. Cheers~~

Ah Liang
He is indeed the very very very special one. Needless to mention more about him okay. I think I have written A LOT about him in my old posts. Haha~ Thank you Liang Liang!!!!

My two retarded friends
You guys tahu who you are lah. You two suka-suka sms or msn me. But each time I saw the message, I really very happy ler~ I could still remember, got once during the computer graphic class, I was so so so stressed up. Suddenly, my retard no.2 smsed me. That sms really changed my mood from damn gan jeong to not so gan jeong edi. Haha~ Magical sms huh~ == And my sayang..... Each time I chat with you, I still feel that you are really the lamest thing on earth la. No one can beat you yet. Glad that you are still The Lame Thing! Hahaha~~

Sunny Lim
Mr Sunny! Thanks for driving me to and flo college. You saved my time and my money. And, most importantly, we are finally friends! Lol~ Still remember we are like strangers even though we have known each other for quite some time. But, because of your great offer to fetch me to college, we got to know each other. I will never forget how you speed in the highway okay. 150KM/HOUR! "Thanks a lot" for giving me such experience. LOL! Besides that, thanks for listening to me complaining about my college stuff also. Haha.. I know I damn noisy la k~

Linda, Siew Woon, Soon Teck, Wen Kang, Panda Timmeh, Yu Jing, Zhi Qin, Sin Dee, Sing Wei, Yin Sian, ..... who else who else... Aduih~ So far, can remember these only. Thanks a lot la weh! Sorry if I missed out anyone.

**************************************************

Now is the time to write a Prelude!!

2010! I just read it from the newspaper that London are still figuring out how they should pronounce it. Twenty-ten or two thousand and ten or two-o-one-o. LMAO~ Such a "serious" topic you know! Well, if you were to ask me, I would love to call it twenty-ten. Short and sweet rite?

Now I got a damn serious thing to think about also. I used to sign 007, 008, 009... And now, I should sign 010 or '10 or 10 or 2010???? Yah.. Such a SERIOUS topic rite? =.="

Hm.. Okay lah. Write about my 2010 resolution now.

1. I want a new laptop. Not on the 31st December 2010. == I want it SOOOON!!!
2. I want to improve in my imaginary skills.
3. I want more money. I hope my parents can win a jackpot! LMAO!
4. I want a better love story. Heehee~~
5. I want to smile and cry like what I used to be!!! =D

K lah. End here lah. (Did I write too much? ==)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com