23 December 2009


Can't help but to laugh at myself for thinking that Avatar is a horror movie when I first saw the movie poster. So happened that my friend and I was planning to watch a movie on Monday. At first, we thought of watching Christmas Carol. But, we ended up deciding to watch Avatar. And I still remember the first reaction I gave to my friend was, "Avatar? Er... What movie lai de? Horror movie??" Lol~ That sounds so stupid! == As I was freaking free, I ended up looking for a lil info about this movie. And whao! Looks like it is a good movie as the feedbacks are so good! So, no more doubts. I was so going to watch this movie.

Well, I thought of writing some comments about the movie. But, I found out that one of my friend had written a great comment about the movie. And so, I decided to just "promoting" her blog here. Feel free to read. Lol~ Cos' whatever she had written is just what I wanna say. Or maybe, she had written it way better than I could.

But, let me just end with a few words about the movie. Avatar makes my heart screams!!!!!!

AVATARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com