03 January 2010

020110 + Me

At first, I thought my birthday would be just like any other day.


Wake up, eat, sleep.


But, ................................... story always sounds better when there is a twist at the climax, isn't it?

Yep~ When I almost fell asleep in from of my laptop screen, something in my mind kept telling me I shall not let my 19th big day to be such a sucky one! No matter what, I gotta do something! MUST! So, I ended up asking Sherene whether she could come out and had fun with me. And yeah! The plan is on! Sherene, Boon Yi and I.

I first had my dinner with my family in Manhattan Fish Market. The Fish & Chips with Sword Fish was indeed delicious. Yum Yum~ I ordered Strawberry Longside for beverage. Wow! I bet they used fresh strawberry cos the drink tasted so fresh! Mm... After the dinner, I waited for Boon Yi and Sherene to arrive. While waiting for them, I went shopping in Tropicana Life. I bought myself a Tee as a present for myself. Huahuahua~~~ CUTE TEE~~

After that, we had our dessert in Haagen Dazs!! Muahh~~ So damn delicious. I really don't mind to spend a little here as the ice cream was really mouth-watering!


Uh.. I love this. haha~~

Rene and Boon Yi: Whahahah.. We are going to eat you up!
Ice cream: NOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~

Ji mui~~ ^^

After we finished eating the ice cream, it was already 10pm. We then headed to Lavender to get a small cake. I chose the cranberry cake. We ended up blowing the cake in Sherene's car. Muahaha.. That was such a memorable one.

Three of us!


My cake and I

^^
Thanks for the last minute celebration. Muahaha.. My life never turns out good when I plan things nicely. It will only be great whenever I didn't expect for anything.

Thanks again girls!!



Thanks to those who wished me.
My baby
Audrey
Kiki
Soon Teck
Kok Yen
Dee Lun
Siew Yin
Kok Sang
Yin Sian
Tzu Zing
Yee Ping
Soon Lim
Sherene
Boon Yi
Yee Sum
Li Hao
Yu Jing
Chee Han
Aisha
Adrian
De Rong
Yong Cheng
Asyraf
Jun Hung(who shares the same birthday with me)
Mei Chen
Eric Ho
Wei Ting
Mei Yi
Hsiao Shen
Chris Ng
Hoean
Simon
Su Hui
Kent
Marcus
Hasheni
Wei Shin
Mun Chun
Vhina
Bowie
Sally
Siew Woon
Sky
Tik Sheng
Winnie
My sisters
Lee Teng
Timmeh
Linda
Sing Wei
Liang Liang
Aaron
Plurk Friends

ARIGATOK~


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com