10 June 2008

Strained-eyes

No words can describe how tired I am now.

I slept at one in the morning, then,.. I woke up at five forty five. I had choir practice since eleven till two. Then, I went to Audrey's house to bathe. Soon, we rushed to Mr. Gerald tuition. I had difficulties in opening my eyes in tuition. Yet, I SHOULD NOT FALL ASLEEP. *sigh*

Well well.. I have loads to do tonight. So many things that I wanna complete by today. I wonder can I be able to finish all by one night..... BTW, I wanna congrats one of my classmates, Jian Ju. Oh people. This is something to be so proud of. She'd got 100 for her Add Maths Paper 2!!! That paper wasn't that actually to score but SHE still managed to score perfectly!! Wuhoo.. Yay!! Jian RULEZ!!! Besides, despite all those crappy results that I had received, I am soooooooo darn HAPPY today. I almost flew!! Haha.. Yeah.. I score very well in my History this time. I feel so.... PROUD! Lol.. Teeheee... That's the only mark that I am very satisfied. Haha!!

Oh ya!! Today's Wen Nie's birthday. I am soooooo sorry that I did not wish you earlier.. (I seriously didn't know when is your birthday) Hehe.. Nvm.. Let me sing a birthday song to you.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Baby Dinosaur
Happy birthday to you!!!! (Not a baby anymore.. Haha)

The choir competition for state level is on this coming Thursday. Oh my, oh my... I hope I will not make the same mistake like what I did in the district level.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com