06 June 2008

Haagen Dazs

Wuhoo.. I know I am very "jakun"!! Today was my very first time entering Haagen Dazs shop. Hm.. I never really thought of eating Haagen Dazs ice cream before ler.. It's just tooooooooo expensive! And I felt that it's not worth at all.. But,.... after experiencing it today, my perception has totally changed!

Yummy Yummy!! Actually Royce decided to give me a surprise. And he was informed that my eldest sis(his bestie) will come along. Mana tahu, my second sister was there too. So, finally, he had to treat 3 ppl. Haha.. As there were quite a number of people, so.. we decided to order the fondue. Hm... That's really delicious. I lurve the strawberry so much. It's so red and so sweet. YUM YUM!! And those mini ice creams are so delicious too. One thing great about the ice creams is they are so "tahan lasak". I poked one of the ice cream ball for minutes. Yet, the ice cream had not melted eh! Cool rite.. Haha.. (I am speaking like a jakun again.. =_=") Many hilarious things happened in the shop just now. Mostly related to my eldest sister who did so many "weird+innocent+LOL" stuff. *sigh* Sometimes I wonder whether she's my eldest sister or my youngest sister ler..

*saliva*

Aummm!!


Thanks Royce!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com