18 June 2008

Appreciation

Everything I do has my own purpose.

Everything I do is not for the sake of getting something in return.

Everything I do is my effort, my hard work and my sacrifices.

And the only thing I hope is being appreciated.

I don't need money, dining in high class restaurant ,branded stuff, or fame.

I am just desperate for respect, love and care.

Sometimes, especially when I am alone, I will have many many many questions in my mind. Do they really know what I had done for them? Do they really appreciate the gift that I had chosen with all my heart for them? Do they really remember who is Jessie Lee Joe Jian?

*sigh*

*sigh*

*sigh*

After all the unnecessary questions that I have thought of,...... I finally feel how much my friends love me!

Last Saturday was Dan's birthday. Big deal? Yeah! Big big deal!! I asked for suggestion from friends and sisters. They ended up throwing me silly suggestions. So, I finally decided that I will get something for him by myself! After strolling here and there in Aeon, I STILL COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING that would be perfect for him. Finally, I found a shop in the first floor. Once I saw the glass-magnetized photo frame, I was very very very confirmed that this is what I want! I didn't even take effort in looking at the price. My sister was the one who saw the price tag and told me the price. This shows how much I really really want that as a gift for my dearest friend. I shall not tell you guys what had happened when I was decorating the photo frame. Haha.. Hm.. Anyway, thanks to God!! He lurves that present so very much!! All those words that he had used to thank me really made me feel so touched!! Awh!!

This is how simple I am.. I might look complicated physically. But mentally, I am just a very simple person who can be cheered up so that easily! Teehee..

Love you guys!! Muax!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com