28 June 2008

My body is tired

My eyes are tired

My mind is tired

And yet,....

I still wanna blog about today!!

Yay!!

Today is a superb day!! I was too excited that I woke up sharp at 6.30am without any alarm. I guess I was just too excited. Haha.. I reached La Salle school at 7 something. Besides our school, there were teams from La Salle, Kwang Hua, Raja Zarina and Hin Hua. I was kinda shocked to see Christopher there. I smiled to him, but he didn't look at me. *sigh* Fine fine. We got into the bus at around 7.30am. The journey was nothing interesting. We reached there at around 8.30am. Many teams were already at the destination,Inti Nilai. Ok.. After a short briefing, we got started!!

Let's get started.


My team:
1. Lee Joe Jian
2. Michelle Yeap Siew Chin
3. Than Sher Reen



1st challenge Bounce the ball, bounce!
- Two of the members will have to form a net with the given string given(tough). And they have to throw the ball to the another member who was standing at another end with a basin.

-Members must not pick up the balls which have dropped on the floor.

-If the balls given are used up, sorry!! That's the end of the game!

Hm.. This game is really sucky. The weather was darn hot and it seems to be almost impossible for the ball to reach my basin. Grr... My team only managed to win two balls. (At least got something)

2nd challenge
Brain Teaser

Game 1
-Spot the difference of 2 pictures.
-Time given: Er.. I think 3 minutes?

*This is really tough as the pictures are actually derived from Da Vinci's painting. WTH!

Game 2
-Brain challenge

*I can't explain much about this. But this is too damn tough. Whose IQ is 200? Help me plz! Haha..

3rd Challenge
Freaking Cooling Ice!!

Task 1
-One of the members will have to go up to the first floor. The member will release two strings tied up with water balloon at the end of the strings to the down. The another 2 members will have to bite the balloons until the balloons burst! No hands! No help!

*This one is very hilarious!! Sher Reen and I were spinning around to get our mouth on the balloon. However, that wasn't really tough! All I know is the water burst on my face which wet my face thoroughly!

Task 2
-After both the balloons burst, *EVIL LAUGH*.. The other 2 members will have to dip their whole face into a basin filled with ICE WATER and items. The members will have to use their mouth and bite up the items.

*I am superbly good at this. The ice water was too cold!! It almost froze my face. The first time I dipped my face into the ice water, I could feel the water pressure like hell man! But, I managed to bite/suck quite a number of items compare to the other teams. Actually, compare to the other team, I guess I will be the one who swallowed most of the ice water (which is pipe water. o_o).

4th Challenge
Swimming Pool

Task 1
-One of the members will have to jump into the swimming pool and swim walk in the pool to the center of the pool. Then, he/she have to untie the key hanging there and walk back to the starting pool.

*It's so unfair when boys can strip off but girls can't do so!
Task 2
-The second person have to get the key and walk with a golf ball on a spoon to another point where the third member is located.

Task 3
-The third person will be untied. He/she will have to run to the end point to solve a picture puzzle.

5th Challenge
Be a smart architect now!!

-Every team will be given 25 satay sticks and two strips of masking tape(I forgot the exact length) to build a tower. What shape, slant to left or slant to right, it all doesn't matter!
- The sticks cannot be broken into pieces.
- The most important thing is that the tower must not fall!

*My team managed to build up to 176cm which is considered quite tall d la.. Haha.. The highest record was 203cm. I saw many other teams' tower toppling down. Mmm...

--------------------------End of the Challenges--------------------------------------------

After some time, we got to eat our lunch in the college's cafeteria. The food wasn't that bad. Or I should say my food was not that bad? Haha... I managed to get chicken rice with drumsticks! Wuhoo.. The college even gave the "i-Challenge" T-shirt as free gift! So cool man!

After lunch, we walked back to the hall waiting for the performances.

Singing~~

Choreographer~~

He, is a dancer. He choreographs dances. He is a popper. And he is too nice. He taught us some simple steps of dance. Whatever shit we did, he would just say, "BEAUTIFUL!!" =_=" Then, when music was tuned on, he suggested us to act as the Step Up 2's dancers!! SWT.. Overall, it was very fun dancing with the whole bunch of people. When he was about to leave, one of the boys standing behind me shouted,"You're the man!!" Guess what. One fella at Kok Yen's side shouted back,"You're a girl!!" WT!

And that's the end of everything!!

We have our photography session!

We were not ready la!

BluekZ!

In the bus with Kiki

Super gal!

You want rice crackers? Yummy yummy!

Listen ghost story also can be so happy?

Dreamy Look!

Angel? Nawh!

Jo and I in green!!

Team 1 vs Team 2!

Team Work!

We love the sky!

KY so funny!

After the challenges

Sher Reen and I

The couple! Wuhooo

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com