27 June 2008

I thought today would be just the same as yesterday. Yet, something ........ exhilarating happened in the evening. LOL..

I have a long nap this afternoon. I couldn't even remember how did I fall asleep actually.. I was reading New Moon's last chapter. And I seriously don't remember when did my eye lids closed! Hm.. By the time I woke up, it was already five! Maybe I was just too tired.. After taking a refreshing bath, my phone vibrated. Surprisingly, it was a message from my "long-lost" friend. The word "long-lost" is best to describe him! He was seriously lost. Oh my!! You guys must be thinking he is lost in the deep forest or somewhere more "appropriate".. Well.. He was actually lost in Bandar Botanic for 3 hours!! *sigh* He made me so speechless at one moment.. Instead of trying to direct him to the right way, I decided to cycle to where he was. Thank goodness that I know the streets well. I got to find him easily. I shall not say that he is a troublemaker. But, ..... I think it's God decision to make him lost there and to make him messaging me. In fact, I have not been seeing him for MONTHS!! Of course I misses him lots lots! And this would be a great chance to talk him. We did talk a lot throughout the journey to Aeon. Deep in my heart, I was very grateful that God gave me a chance to talk to one of my best friends when I have been suffering in depression recently. I cannot exactly list out what's the main reason that cause me to feel so depressed. I was just depressed by many many minor factors!!

Tomorrow will be a great day, hopefully. I am going to Nilai's Inti College for the i-Challenge event. I have no idea what's that about. All I know is..... we will have damn loads of fun there!! Wuhoo!! Maybe with that, my depression will be washed away, if possible..

Okay.. That's all for today.

Love ya lots my dear friends♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com