07 June 2008

Boredom

Six People To Tag
1
2
3
4
5
6

Six Things I’m Passionate About
Graphic design
Music..(I enjoy too many genres of music.. No specific one)
Currently, ice skating
Taekwondo (always and forever)
Piano
& My Pendidikan Seni Visual's folio


Six Things I Say Too Often
NONSENSE
Ya meh??
Anah
CHEH
Wah lao weh
Grrr..

Six Books I’ve Read (& Loved)
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
.......
Other than those, I only have graphic designs book in my book shelf eh.. Hehe..

Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again
Shunza- Write A Song(Xie Yi Shou Ge)
Soda Green- Zhe Tian
Lee Hom- The One and Only(Wei Yi)
Eason Chan- Sui Yue Fong Wan (Triumph in the Skies' theme song)
Chopin-Fantasie Impromptu
p/s:Actually,..... there are just too many.. can I list out 100?

Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year
to appreciate life
to appreciate every second
to treasure friendship
to appreciate family
to love myself even more
LOVE is not just about relationship, but too everything!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com