05 June 2008

Idealess

I had been days I did not update my blog. Being busy is not the main reason of not blogging. Actually,it is all because I seriously had nothing to blog about. Holidays are only making me rotting at home. Other than online, I had to rush my art folio which should be handed in by the 20th. Gr.... Completing that folio seriously needs a lot of patience as one page on work may take you 2-3 hours to make it almost perfect. And, as I am a typical perfectionist, I will concentrate to the maximum when I am doing the folio. As a result, I ignore everyone. Whootz.. I actually made my mother went crazy after me as I did not even wanna pay attention when she's talking... HAHA..

Hm.. I am kind of frustrated now actually. The petrol price had increased, the electricity bill will be increased soon,...... and when will the salary increases??? "I wonder how, I wonder why...." My parents had given me so much of pressure on saving the electric. I am forced to study in my sister room(in order to save electricity).. WT! It's so hard to study in her room as she will be using the computer 24/7. So, she will be typing/banging the keyboard all the time. Sooooo annoying! Besides, my mother had suggested to change a car with lower cc. This is to save petrol too.. Sigh.. Another thing!! No more KL KL KL all the time.. WHY LE?? Again...,petrol price increasing.. *yawn* When will the citizens get rid of all these frustrations ler..

My plan to Genting on this Saturday is ruined! Hm.. I was told that it is hard to get a chance playing in the theme park during the holiday. *sigh* However, my parents decided to bring me to Sunway Pyramid for ice skating. Wuhoo.. This will be my very first time to ice skate. I AM SOOOO EXCITED NOW...

Something funny happened between Sin Dee, Lee Teng and I today... LOL..

We went to the restaurant nearby our tuition. So,.... TIME TO ORDER OUR DRINKS.

JJ: Saya mau barli panas.
LT: I want barli sejuk.
SD: I want barli... AIS!

*looking at each other*

*BURST OUT LAUGHING*

(=_=)" Isn't barli sejuk similar to barli ais??

Okay.. I think that's for all today..

*missing my schoolmates soooo muchie!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com