07 June 2008

Well well, today was my very first time experiencing ice skating. I used to wonder why certain people just fail to ice skate when others can skate freely. I finally got the answer today! My first step into the ice rink was a fall. The second step was another fall. Third step, third fall. And fourth step, ANOTHER FALL. This time, there was a boy who came to pull me up. *sigh* Malu gila! Then, I continued to "ice skate" with the support of the side wall. Hm... All I did that time was observing how the others can actually ice skate. Grrr... When I was courageous enough to ice skate without any support, I FELL BADLY!! This time, I hurt the end of my backbone terribly. Having no other choice, I went to have a rest outside the rink. Soon, I went back to the rink. Hm.. This time, I can ice skate better already. My cousin and I held each other's hand and tried to move to the center of the rink. HOWEVER, I suddenly lost control and FELL AGAIN. OUCH! I hurt my backbone again. The pain was tragic that I couldn't manage to stand up at all. Everyone was looking at me. *MALU* Around 30-40 secs later, I got to stand up. This time, I seriously had no choice but to sit outside and watch my sister and my cousin skating as I can't even walk. What about skating? =_=".. Geram aku..

NOW,.... I am suffering like hell. My ass hurts!!I wonder if I still can give birth or not eh... *sigh*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com