28 June 2008

Hamburger..

Hamburger..

Hamburger..

Yeah.. I think I looked exactly like a ham in the middle of vegetables and meat.(mentally)

Vegetables will be my parents.

And meat will be my Tkd teacher.

Situation 1
When I was just about to tell my parents that I wanna help out in the coming Taekwondo Tournament,..... my Mom strongly disallow me to go.

Situation 2
I told my Tkd teacher that I might not be able to help out.
Reason 1: My parents are unhappy. *sigh*
Reason 2: I have monthly test the day after the tournament.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought my Tkd teacher will understand me after I explained to her sooooooo detailedly the reasons I couldn't make it.

How unexpectedly,.... she threw me words that hurt me so so so much. A teacher that I respect since last time, ...... *sigh*

"You are the president right? Little thing also cannot do?? I think you all this year did not do anything also! The president, the secretary, all also never do work. Now ask you all to help out in tournament also cannot! "

"I don't think your Mom is like that. I think maybe it's because you never behave well at home. That's why she will do that to you.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I say still?

Continue explaining that it wasn't my fault at all??

After all the commitment that I have given(which seems to invisible now), this what I get in return.

I still have to try to talk to my Mom.

On the other hand, I have to talk to my Tkd teacher again.

Trust me, there will be long lectures again.

Who's fault?

My fault (again)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com