14 June 2008

Long post

It's a Twilight-ing day today. I was so stuck to this book that I didn't wish to spend any of my free time on other stuff.

My day started as usual. I woke up early as I got to go to school for co-curricular activities. I knew that today would be my chance to talk to Qp after quite some time. The anticipation was so strong as I really miss her lots! We chattered as we played ping pong together.Just when I thought that everything was going to be fine throughout the day, I was said to be "abandoning" her. I was just having a little chat with one of my best friends. No words can describe the guilt that grew in my heart in only 1 second. I quickly got her back and tried to make her feel comfortable. Then, my friend continued to share her problem with me. And,...... Qp felt abandoned once again. T___T I must be such a terrible friend!! How could I actually make her feel so upset??? So, once again I tried to comfort her. When it was time for the persatuan activities, I gotta leave for choir. I knew that she will be left alone in the Chinese Society. But, I couldn't do much as I seriously gotta attend the Choir meeting. When I entered the hall, shockingly, there was no one in the hall. After waiting for half an hour, there was still no shadows appearing from the door of the hall. LOL.. So, I decided to call Qp up to the hall. Yay! Finally, I made her smile. Still, I am still not satisfied with the way I treat my friends. I MUST BE A TERRIBLE FRIEND! *sigh*

I waited for my dad to fetch me in the bus stop for 2 hours. Thanks to myself for bringing Twilight along to school. If not, I might just rot there. The long waiting spoiled my appetite. However, I still gotta eat with my dad. Without requesting for my suggestion, he ordered a large "Mi Hun Kueh" with egg!! Shoot!! I didn't wanna let him know that I was not in the mood of eating. So,... I finished them,in struggle.

By the time I reached home, it was already 3. After my bath, I continued to read the book which fascinate me so much. Before I left for Taekwondo, I took a short nap. I dreamed about the hero in the story,Edward Cullen. Oh my!! I must be insane!! By the time I woke up, IT WAS ALREADY 4.15! Shoot!! I quickly moved out of my bed. I had no idea how I fell on the floor. The pain; ouch! I had no time to think how painful it was!! I dashed to the washroom to change into my taekwondo outfit.

My dad was sad to see me coming down from the staircase. LOL.. He was very lazy to fetch me to school. Oops!! Sorry daddy!! On the way to school, I could sense the presence of Mr Leong. I guess he was in my school. And BINGO!! He was really there. As usual, once he meets me, he would start to lecture on me for not going to the MSSD tournament. Yikes! This time, I had good reason for not joining the coming tournament which is the Powersport Taekwondo Tournament. He was so angry worried of me when I told him my spine is injured. Haha.. Guess what.. He suggested me to wear all the safety gears if I were to go ice skating next time.. Awh... I will look very funny with all those gears eh.. Haha..

It's Dan's and Steph's birthday today. Both are my very important person. Dan is one of my favourites or I shall say he is my love one!! Hahaha.. Love him so so much!! And Steph, is my god daughter.I am unable to celebrate with her as she's 30 kilometres away from me!! Distance really matters a lot!!

*sigh* I still couldn't explain why am I feeling so down now!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com