18 June 2008

I do not need to explain much about how dangerous my school is these days.

Last week, Jian Ju's N series phone was stolen when we went to the Chemistry Lab.

This Monday, Sher Reen's camera was stolen when she went to the Chemistry Lab too..

And today, Kym's stolen purse was found in the ladies. Her RM400 is gone!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Today's incident is so different from Jian Ju's and Sher Reen's case BECAUSE there's a witness. And the witness is ME!!

Hm.. It's story time now... Jeng jeng jeng jeng...

Ok.. The story started like this. As I dropped Physics, I did not enter the Physics lab. I wanted to read "New Moon" peacefully.(I can never find peace in the lab) Then,... I sat on the floor and started to read.(I have the habit of reading story books on the floor.. hehe) Btw, my place was located at the very side of the classroom. So, as I was reading, I was very alerted on people passing by the classroom. I was aware of the stealing cases that happened in my school. After some time, there was a girl entering my classroom. I did not dare to voice out loud. I sat down there ,behind the chairs and tables peeping at the person. (Just in case that person is the pencuri that everyone is hunting for) Then, I realized that the person is one of Kym's closest friends. First, I saw her putting her hand into Mei Yi's bag. Then I saw her very CLEARLY that she put her hand into Kym's bag. Then, I saw her walking out from the back door of my classroom. I am very very very sure that I saw something beige or light brown on that person's hand. At first, I thought it was a story book. So, I didn't stop that person. I thought she might have asked permission from Kym. Then, I saw her walking to the toilet. Soon, she walked out from the toilet. And this time, she saw me because at that time, I was sitting by the door side. She approached me to ask whether Rohana and Kym came to school or not. Obviously I answered her like a norm should. No longer later, the other class members have entered the class. Suddenly, Pn Nur Asiah came to our class to find Kym. It was then she realised that her beige colour purse was stolen. The purse was found in the ladies. (Don't you think something is very relevant to this incident??) I quickly told Pn Nur Asiah about what I have seen. Without wasting time, Pn Nur Asiah took action on that girl. I realized Kym's confused expression. After that, I was "interviewed" by many many people. Hm... I have to say,... news spread SO DARN FAST in MGS. Not only the students were over concerned about this case, even the teachers were so "ke po" discussing about this case. In only a few hours time, students from other classes already knew about "The Stolen rm400 and Joe Jian, the witness" *sigh*

Am I accusing her?

That's the question that appeared in my mind since morning.

I was there when she was trying to explain all that to Kym. She didn't look like someone who will steal her own best friend's money. Her actions and her expressions were uninterpretable.

My confidence started to shake a little.

Did I see something wrongly? Have I done something wrong? Is she innocent? Oh my...

Mei Yi said, "No one will say "I steal!"..." ,which is quite true.

So, should I believe my eyes or her explanations?

Besides, I am also feeling so guilty to Kym. If I were reading "New Moon" on a chair, or if I stopped her from walking out of the classroom before making sure what she was holding on her hand,..... this incident might not take place.

*sigh*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com