08 June 2008

Yeah.. Today is the Rice Dumpling Festival. It's considered a grand festival for the Chinese. As it occurs in the Sunday this year, so my parents decided to bring us, the kids back to my mother's hometown in Kuala Kubu Bharu. On the way back to the KKB, the highway was really misty. When I looked at the mountains far from the highway, they looked like iced mountains!

Click to have a clear look:

Hm.. At first I thought I was going to be bored throughout the day as I am not really close with the older cousins. But, there was one of my cousins who is also my god brother came to my sisters and I and trying to have fun with us. Look at what he was doing.
Trying to make rice dumpling with air??

I have no idea how to start..

LOL..

My EMPTY rice dumpling. =_="

Hm.. Tomorrow the school is going to reopen. Yay!! I miss my schoolmates sooooooooooo much!!! Can't wait to see them in few hours time.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com