15 June 2008

I have lived in this world for 17 years, 5 months and 14 days. I definitely have not met all kinds of people yet, but, I am quite sure I met quite many kinds of people who made me speechless after I realized they were, especially this year.

Being betrayed by my best friend's' in the early of the year or to be more specific, January, almost brought me to the hell. I do not want to mention again how the painful that experience was. All I can say is, from that incident, I learned not trust others that much. In these six months, I'd met all kinds of people. There were some who I treated as friends. Again, I was unconscious of how those 'friends' thought about me. Just a few days ago, I realized that those 'friends' were just treating me not like a friend should. Amazingly, I wasn't sad at myself; not even a little! I was feeling sad for them. It's their lost for doing those craps behind me when I never even meant to think negatively about them.

Let me bring my title in. What are friends meant to be?
1. Friends are meant to be loved; or
2. Friends are meant to be cared; or
3. Friends are meant to be used; or
4. Friends are meant to be a gossip topic.

To me, of course, my options would be the first and the second. But to the others,.... you guys might not admit it. However, there were some of you who had used your friends and gossiped about your friends without noticing it! Think back! Did you bring him/her out for shopping just because you knew that he/she will always be most willing to spend you something?Did you gossiped about how big your girlfriends' boobs are? Did you gossiped about the boys who are interested of your girlfriends, but not you? Did you turned away when he/she needed your help badly? Did you ignore him/her in an obvious way which made him/her feeling so upset? These are all the acts of disrespect! Those acts also made you look even more childish than ever!

*sigh*

I am so sicked of those kinds of people! They ruin my day. They ruin my life. Can't I get rid of those kind of people?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com