24 October 2009

How should I conclude my week huh~~

After all, there were many many unlucky incidents that took place.
=( Not a satisfying History of Art and Design project
=( Not satisfied with Design II's marks

=( Totally had my mind blank out when I saw my Figure II's marks

=(Not satisfied with my Letterform's mind tuning's marks.
=( Lost the sense of painting today. =.= Apa jadi ni??
=( Had 30-40 mins wait for the KTM for twice in this week.

=( Extremely unmotivated+lazy


But but but,.... in spite of those unhappy things, there were some happy ones to balance up the overall.
=) There was someone who helped me out in something that I am weak of.
=) When I was so down, there was someone who called me over and over again to make sure I did not commit suicide!! XD.. Thanks a lot. I really feel so touched. It had been quite some time I feel being so concerned by my friend. Thanks for being such a great friend.

=) Audrey's message that came out of my surprise duh! Her lovely message arrived when I was so damn stressed! I couldn't help but to smile at the sms. ^^ Love ya gal~~

=) Went a little bit crazy in MSN with Linda. ==..Sometimes, I really wish she can be less lame. Haha!!

=) Many projects were approved without much obstacles. Design's maximalism, computer graphic's final, letterform's final~~ Yay!!

=) Actually, it was a great day today. ^^ Can't explain why. Maybe it's because of you. Maybe it's because of all of you. Maybe it's because of I myself.

//////// I think I seriously have started to forget someone. I consider that as a good news. Yeah.. I believe that he is just a passer-by in my life. I am wishing for right one to arrive. Cheers~~ ///////

Lalala~~ I am still in love with myself. =(^o^)=

Ngyehhh~~~

Miss Sunshine~~

I can't stop smiling when I think of you~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com