11 October 2009

Wow! It's another week again. But this week is a little bit too dramatic. =.=

First of all, the week started with a plan which is to prank my buddy, Fishcake who was turning 18 on Wednesday. Urh.. Everything went so dramatic just like real story. It really terrified me a little. I swear I won't participate in such prank anymore. Her birthday was sort of a little surprising one. Hope that she truly enjoy the "surprise". Haha. On her birthday itself, we went to watch G-Force. Perhaps I was too tired and sleepy. I slept in the middle of the show. =.=. It's just nothing that interest me.

Photos by C905 of the week:

Fishcake's pencil case and my stuff during History class.

My new sandals and Fishcake's new pair of shoes.

Curi-curi went to buy Fishcake's present.

On her birthday at McD. Wei ting wanna bash her up. XD

Sleeping beauty? Haha..

Sorry la. I every week also "buang" money kat sini.

This is my so-called budak la! Wear my Hello Kitty cap summore. ==

Anyway, I bet you guys have experience people "attacking" you on the road and asked for donation right? Damn! I have experienced this twice in a week. =.= I swear I will never donate again! Not that I am so bloody stingy. But, hey, if I were to donate RM10 each time I see those "kind-hearted" volunteers, I am gonna be so broke okay. And, I have to say, some of them are really rude and brainless. They are so desperate that I was so scared of them. Yesterday, I was in a hurry to the bus stop to get my father. Suddenly, I was stopped by a girl who identified herself as the China Press' volunteer. Okay. Then she started to explain to me about this family who is so poor. They need help and so on so forth. While she was explaining, another 3 workers walked towards me which make 4 VS. 1. How am I supposed to walk away in such condition. Then the volunteer took out the paper with the things where they write your name if you donated the money. The first piece of paper was all the RM50 ones. Wah lao! Siao ah! They really thought that I am filthy rich ka? I am just a student okay. I told them I don't have such big amount of money la. Then another bloody volunteer said, "Don't worry. You can actually go to the bank and withdraw money." Eloh! Excuse me. Who are you to give such suggestion? I find it rather brainless for a volunteer to say that. Then I said I have no ATM card. They gave me an unbelievable expression. @@ WTH? What? Is it necessary for a 18-year-old girl to have one? I really don't think so. Then, they started to take out the forms with the names of people who donated RM20 and RM10. I never had a chance to say anything or agree with them. They already said, "Okay ah. RM10 ya.. What's your name?" WALAOYEH!!! They are acting way too desperate!! Crazy CHINA PRESS!! These volunteers really spoil the reputation of China Press ler. I think they should really learn from Sin Chew. Sin Chew usually have this campaign in a way that people who wants to donate or help out can actually deliver a cheque or in any other way. But the way Sin Chew asked for help is just not like what China Press do. Btw, the volunteers should not "attack" the students. Instead, they should actually asked for help from those who are working. Imagine us, STUDENTS, we need money to get materials EVERY week and we need to spend money to eat, travel to college everyday, and so on so forth. ==. I am so sorry if I don't donate for the coming ones. I will do what I can when I have enough money to help out in the future.

Two exams tomorrow.. Lalalalalalalala~~~~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com