20 October 2009

This is the cover of my History of Art and Design's Project 1. The outcome was just an average one. Nothing eye-catchy. It's rather hard to deny the fact that I am quite disappointed. *Gahhh*

Feeling kinda unmotivated this week. It has nothing to do with laziness I guess. It's plainly lack of motivation and encouragement.

Weeks back:
Input-90%

This week:
Input-40%

Therefore, the outcome for this week is definitely not as satisfying as the the previous weeks.

Gahhhh~~~

////////

Kinda hard to isolate the damned feelings. Sometimes, I get very sensitive with words spoken by others. Maybe they don't even mean to hurt me or what. But, I just felt kinda upset about that. Especially when I am all alone, I can't stop the flashbacks in my mind. I will continuously think back of what they've said. Was it me that got too sensitive over this matter or were they the ones that seriously never consider about how I feel? I just feel that they don't even think what they will feel if they were in my shoes. Sarcasms~ I won't say I hate it. But I truly truly dislike it deep down to the core. < width="425" height="344">

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com