15 October 2009

My life is all about wait and wait and wait.

If I weren't good enough to manage my time, what will I end up with?

When I wake up in the morning, I wait for my brain to wake up.

When I am finally wide awake, I wait for my hand to warm up.

When my hand is finally warmed up, I wait for my eyes to interpret the rights and the wrongs.

When I have done the work, I have to wait for someone to fetch me to KTM station.

When I reach KTM station, I have to wait for the KTM to come.

When I am in KTM, I have to wait for it to reach Subang station.

When I reached Subang station, I have to wait for the bus to move.

When the bus reaches The One, I have to wait for my class to start.

When my class ends, I have to wait for someone to fetch me home or wait for bus to KTM station again.

The whole waiting process repeat over and over again.

I thought I am already used to it. But today, my mood is still affected by the waiting.

Gaghhh~~

[=_=]

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com