03 October 2009

Before I start anything, let me wish all my blog readers a very happy mid autumn festival!!!! Play tanglung till your tanglung burns ya! XD

So, what's about this week? Well, it was a plain lazy week for me. Lazy worms attacked me from Monday till .... yesterday? The worms are dying bits by bits today. So, I guess I will be kinda energetic tomorrow. Haha!! Hm.. So, October said hello to me. I have to say I was rather shocked! =.= The speed of time is too fast than I can't even feel it. By the time I realize that, I am already at another time space. Ghhh....

Just realized something when I chatted with one of my college mates. I have lotsa problems. But, I don't have time to solve them. And so, I chose to keep going on without looking back at those problems. Well, this sign can be both positive and negative as well. The positive side is that I don't keep myself pondering about the problems which is practically wasting my precious time. The negative side is that I left the problems unsolved. It's just like the case is closed when there's yet a conclusion for it. Hm... Let it be that way then. ^^

Speaking about observations, I had been observing peoples these days. Observing and analyzing at the same time. Hm... Human do change huh. Change in the speed of time. No one will realize it until you have changed to a state that you can't retain your originality anymore. Hm.. I find that really scary. Human's evolution... Such a long but drastic process. @@

Okay. So, overall, it's another AWESOME week! Things went on quite smoothly. KTM is being really kind to me this week. And, I met lotsa old schoolmates and tuition mates when I took KTM as well. Met with Yin Sian and April on dunno what day. Then, met Daniel and Alex on dunno what day. Met with Si Erng and Jarrod today. Then, surprising, met Kok Sang and Chew Wai in Pyramid today! @@ What a reunion! Haha!!

[music] I gotta feeling... That tonight's gonna be a good night..... ~~~~

Yeah! I feel great today. Kinda found the right technique to do still life painting. This week's painting is 100times better than last week's. I guess this is what they mean by "learn from mistakes". Painting is all about making mistake and correcting it when you realize that it is a mistake. ^^ Thanks to Lee Teng (My drawing lecturer la.. Not Lim Lee Teng from Cempaka k..) and Hieng Zhi. Hahak!

Have a look! ^^


Zoom on the lemon~

This week's assignment

That's all for today. (^>^)


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com