26 October 2009

Mudi mudi

Mudi refers to moody.

Urhm.. What's the matter?

IDK.

I felt so weak today, physically and mentally. I supposed I was having slight fever in the afternoon. Plus,... yeah. Really moody.

Walking alone seems to be something that I am too used to. Sometimes I seriously doubt that whether I have the right to fall in love or not. There were times that I wish I am in a couple world, where things can be really sweet, there is someone who really care and love you, and so on so forth. But, when this relationship matter becomes a serious topic, I have totally no idea what I should do. Living alone is something that I feel comfy with. Living in a couple world is something that I am yet ready with but I just can't stop imagining it. Ugh.. It's really making my mind messed up.

There were many things that were in my hope-to-try list. But, when the chances are here, I realized that those hope-to-try things weren't the things that I am interested in. Well, I am definitely not talking about my studies. (I am very firmed that I am so gonna take up Advertising and Graphic Design course. ) It's another thing. Or I should say, many other things. =.= Those things were the things that I have imagined before. When imaginations were brought into reality, ... shit! What's all these about? It makes me feel weird. Very very weird. It's a bad sign, I guess. Gahh~~~



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com