31 October 2009

31st blue

It is rather rare for busy people like to me to realize that it's the last day of the month. Somehow, the number "31" just keep appearing in my mind. It is reminding me that it's another end of a month. *sigh* I can't exactly remember what I have done in this month. Everything seems to be too rapid and too blurred. Too many things happened in a short time. I just don't have the capability to capture all the happenings.

1st of October seems to be just yesterday. That was the day I recalled my dream. My dream- - - To be a successful graphic designer. *sigh* Spirit fading little by little as time pass by. Life in college is rather boring. Semester 2 is really really "boring-fying"! Ugh... Got assignments then do do do. What's the purpose of doing?? I don't even have the time to figure it out as I have spent the time on completing the assignment. Yea. Without even knowing what's the objective of doing it. =.=" The only subject that I find it meaningful is Language Communication Skill. I bet it's due to my interest towards Advertising course. I kinda interested in the subject. Other than this,... =.=.. Perhaps Drawing II is another subject that I really enjoy though I always have stiff shoulder due to long period of painting. Uhm.. I love to apply the colour for fun. XD.. Most of the colours that I applied are not logic ler. I prefer using the "luan-luan-lai" sense to paint the objects lor. Haha. The outcome is always the kind that I like also. I better appreciate every moment of painting in this sem. Doubt that I will have chances to paint that frequent in the future.


////

来得太快的东西会让我措手不及。慢点儿吧。。 就如九把刀所说的,"慢慢来比较快"。。 ^^


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
p/s: Happy birthday to my lame friend, Simon...屎门哥~~lalala.. 要开心哦!!

期盼着希望之光的出现! JJ,加油加油!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com