02 November 2009

It was a big day for me. Nah.. It's not my birthday. It's that I was to do a presentation on an ad for my Language Communication Skill.

Let's talk about the whole process of preparation for this presentation. First of all, we already fixed our customer as KTMB. Then, we moved on to doing surveys. REAL surveys. Then, we thought of the problems and solutions together. Somehow, we were stuck when it comes to thinking of how to create an ad that could create a great impact on our target audience. Well, gratefully, we managed to combine two different ideas which Liang and I thought of together. I have to really thank Miss Pinky for giving us so many great suggestions. Without her, my group might end up in the wrong path. Since we decided to use the storytelling way (where we gonna present our ad in a comic way), the drawing and painting are the ones that are so gonna eat up lotsa time. The painting are only done by today, 3 in the morning. I woke up with my eyes opening, but brain sleeping to receive the file from my team mate. I didn't have the strength to do the photoshop work. Therefore, I ended up sleeping. Thanks to myself. I rushed like mad in the morning to complete the unfinished work.
Liang had really made a good job drawing and painting it. It's rather draft but the concept is clearly presented. I love the slogan as well (coz I thought of it de la.. XD) So damn lan si! ><

♥It's hard to keep the happiness that I am feeling to myself. Don't mind me sharing to you guys here. I am not showing off okay. But, I am serious happy with the outcome and the marks that we get in return. If some of you notice my facebook status weeks back, I wrote there, "Damn pissed!! Hard work does not equivalent to successful outcome!! WHYYYY..." I really feel so restless about the hard work that I am consistent contributing. BUTTTT...... Today, I can sense the hope once again. Successful outcome really requires lotsa hard work! Though there were days that I got really stressed up, worried, and pissed, all these seems to be nothing big deal when the overall outcome turned out to be so wonderful. [^-^]V

///////

Okay. Let's get out of the topic. I don't really like this kind of feeling, when I start to really dislike someone. This is bad. It's really bad to have a bad perception on others. But, there is just this particular person that I used to really like, but I started to dislike little by little. I could sense that xx has no one in xx's eyes. All xx thought of is the benefit! I think it's a selfish act! Really selfish. It really unfair for the others as well. Maybe others can't see thru your eyes. But some of us have seen your selfish side. Siapa makan cili, dia terasa pedas lorh. No need to mention out who you are. Yes, you are fast, you are efficient. But, have you even thought at the others' side. You take the good eggs, and left the rotten eggs for the others just for the sake of cooking a good dish. So, you are happy to see the others dealing in difficulties with the rotten eggs? I just feel that, everyone should know how to balance up everything. No point you take the best eggs(which you think they are the best) now. You are definitely not going to deal with good eggs in the future. You are so gonna work in an environment of both active and passive people. Why not learning how to deal with those passive ones(which you think they are) when you are in the college? Are you really that afraid of the harsh road? =.= I thought I am kiasu. But, now, I think you are kiasu-er than me. I lost. XD
(Sorry for using xx and eggs as the comparison. I couldn't think of anything else)

//////

Next I would like to talk about friendships. Really disappointing. Although I have nothing to do with it, but as an outsider, I just don't like it when I heard of it. Where is the tolerance? Where is the faith? Damn. Do you guys know what I care most? I don't really bother what outsiders criticize me. I might just take it as a critic, but I won't feel so damn hurt. But, when it comes to close friends, conducting an act to abandon me and criticize me, this sucks! Really sucks! Stop judging your best friend okay. Try to think, if you were him/her, what you will feel. Harsh words are crime okay!!

/////

BTW, today is my lame friend, Tzu Zing's birthday. Lalala~~ I know it's your birthday today ah.. But please don't eat too much k. You still got a bet with me! XD!!
Buddies!!

En.. K larh.. I think that's all for today. Wishing for a great day tomorrow. MEATBALLLLLLL, I AM COMING~~~~



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com