21 August 2009

UP

So hey! I went to watch UP with my gang of coursemates today. Hm.. I would say it's another worth-watching movie. ^^ I don't wanna brag much about the movie so that I can make you guys feel suspensed. XD!


There goes the seventh day of my semester break. It made me feel so awkward that one week has just gone in a blink of eye! It's just too fast. I haven't completed any of my home assignments yet, which is like so O-M-G! Lazy worms are defeating my body little by little. Uggh! I had been facebook-ing practically EVERYDAY! Whoa.. Non-stop notification mails came flooding my mailbox. As I really hate to see unwanted mails in my mailbox, I will spend a few minutes every morning to delete those junk mails. =.=" Sick of it.

Tomorrow will be another productive day, perhaps. I will be going to the Popular Book Fest which is located at KLCC. Wahaha~~ Still thinking whether I should spend the money to buy books or to buy albums. As some of you know, I have a collection of original albums. But I have stopped buying them as I had to spend the money on my studies. Now that everything is on sales. Ugh~ It's too hard to make a decision. =(

Caffeine is really working effectively in my body now. I feel so energetic! But I am not in the mood of completing my assignment, yet. XD. (Annoying? Yeah.. I know that) Time to watch drama again. Little Nyonya, here I come!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com