22 August 2009

Finally, I think it's time to compile things that had happened throughout my Year 1 Sem 1 in TOA.


I could still remember vividly in my mind, how I entered TOA. I was a latecomer. My first class was Design 1. The first person that I met (exclude Eric as I knew him long time ago) was Fishcake. Uh oh~ She didn't give me a good impression though. XD. I had to admit, I disliked her at the first sight. Sowee Fishcake~~ The first day was the most impactful day in my life. Why do I say so? I had to accomplished 3 weeks Design 1 assignments in one week period! My mind was too messed up that I did not pay attention to the History of Art and Design's movie session. Not at all. After the movie session, we were assigned to write a report on the movie! OMG~~ The only question in my mind was, "How to write the report when I didn't even watch the movie?" Lol~ And there goes my miserable first week of college life. I hated college so so much!!! (past)

Speaking about friendships, there were many ups and downs that I experienced even though it was just short three months. The happy one of course is to get such close and faithful friends from my class like Fishcake, Soon Lim, Wei Ting, Fiefie and Chris. Fishcake and Soon Lim were the ones who always support me no matter what happens. Most importantly is, we will never leave each other out. The way we giggled, the way we teased each other,... damn! Those happy moments are just too precious. Besides people from my class, I got a few good friends from Class 2 as well. People like Yin Sian and Albert are awesome! When I say awesome, I really mean it. Yin Sian is a very faithful friend I can say while Albert is.... I don't know how to say. He is generous and nice to everyone. Haha~~Well, whenever there is something to be happy about, there's definitely something to be sad about as well. It's just the reality. You can never live a happy-ever-after life. If there are people who love you so that much, there will be people who backstab,gossip and unhappy with you. I know many things that many others don't know. Gossip about me? Go ahead. Unhappy with my character? Hm.. Better look at yourself before you judge me. I know I am not the goody-goody type of people. How I feel, how I do. I always keep Reis' words in my mind-"If I am unhappy, why must I still show you a fake smile? Why must I be a faker?" Anyway,all I can do now is forgive and forget. I will try my best to live my own life without being affected by those adversities.

Home assignments almost killed me, at first. When it came to the mid of semester, I started to enjoy the assignments given. I improved a lot in my Figure studies and drawing. I am glad that I was courageous enough to change my old drawing style. For Design 1, there were some assignments that I find it very useful, not just in the current being, but also in the future. As for History of Art and Design, the final project was the most impactful one, to me. I had never thought that I could produce a quality photoshop work when I wasn't exposed to any proper Adobe Photoshop knowledge and skill yet. The accomplishment was rather a surprise for myself. Well, I think there's no wrong to blog about how happy I feel about my own work right? Anyhow, this is MY blog, where I have my authority to write whatever I want whether if you all like it or not.

Maybe because I am going to major in Advertising and Graphic Design(AD+GD), I find AD+GD lecturers interesting, compared to other lecturers. Lecturers like Reis and Lily, they are really superb lecturers! Their style of speaking always catchs my attention. Am I adoring them right now~ =.=? Wahahaha~~~ I like my figure studies lecturer, Khai Khoon and tutor,Jevi as well. They are very polite and are always patient with our class(our class is really noisy~~). ^^ Besides that, they are quite leng zai also larh~~ XD! (eh eh~~ That's not the main point okay!)

Hm.. Let me forgive and forget the unhappy moments~ It will be a brand new start in semester 2! Wish me all the best ya~ Yippie!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry for my slow reply, now only realize u left a comment. paise paise really.. lol.

yeah, getting used to the homework isnt it..haha. i guess i'll be venturing into AD as well, so.. hope we get a good chance to work together.. til then, i'll be working hard.. hahaha

 
template by suckmylolly.com