19 August 2009

Good morning! I just woke up from my nap/sleep and got a strong feeling to post something. Disappointment? Yeah. I am truly disappointed.


It's like, your friends had been telling you that they will put in more effort. They made you believe in them that they want to succeed, they want to win the battle! And yeah, as their friend, you believed in them! You trusted them! You were expecting to see something from them! But, each time when you were expecting for something, they disappointed you. You don't see any effort, you don't see any improvement. So what if they used their mouth to speak out words that made people assume that they have worked hard? (worked hard or played hard?) It is too obvious that the effort that they put in is not sufficient enough.

Feel that I am sarcastic? Hell ya! But I have to say my sarcasm is for your own good. I care for all of you and that's why I am disappointed. Why would I waste my time and energy blaberring about all these when I don't care who you are. It's really hard to approach you to tell you all these face to face. I am not that kind of people who is that outspoken. And I don't know how to spit harsh words to my own friend. I really hope you guys will realize what you guys are doing right now. If you are using the same attitude throughout your tertiary education life, I bet you are going to fail in your future. I said it too harsh? No! Take my words now! You will understand why am I crapping all these in your future.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com