08 August 2009

Since most of my friends can't read chinese, I decided to rewrite the previous post in English. =)

***
During my high school life, even though I was not the most lustrous one, at least, I am still loved and cared by my friends.

Even though there were times when I was forgotten, at least,.... there was no friend who will shout at me.

Even though there were times when I was teased, at least,... there was no friend who will insult me with hurtful words.

In college, things are really different. As I was used to be loved and cared, I felt... weird in college. People don't talk to me like what I expected. They shout, they scold, they take advantage,..... They just don't care. I am not referring to everyone. But they were just a few particular ones which made me feel so... "awwwh" (I also don't know what kind of expression is that. XD) Yeah.. Just so awwwh! They gave me a shock! They made me totally speechless on what they did. =.=" Fine fine.. Forgive and forget..

Thanks to those who had tried to cheer me up all these while! Arigato gozaimasu! Muax!!

*I am lazy to translate the rest edi... XD!! Will talk about it in English soon~~ XD!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com