07 August 2009

Before writing anything regarding my post title, let me wish Kin Lek a very happy birthday first! 生日快乐喔!!!

I woke up a bit late today as I thought somehow I would manage to finish my 180º pop up. Unexpectedly, I couldn't manage to finish it by 11.30am. I still have to leave to take KTM to college. Reached Sunway Pyramid at 12.45pm. I had to go to Popular Bookstore to get something for Simon. Then, I rushed to The One Academy's student lounge to complete my pop up final. Fish cake, Soon Lim and others were there as well. When it was about 2, we were all worried as we hadn't gotten anything for Kin Lek yet. Since we had no time to get present for him, we suggested to go and get a cake for him. But it was already TWO! Class starts at 2. Hm.. But I was thinking, since it was for the birthday boy, I didn't mind running to Sunway Pyramid to get him a birthday cake. And so, I ran all the way to Bread Story( lower ground floor of Sunway Pyramid) to buy a birthday cake. Then, headed to Giant to buy serviettes and forks. Ran to KK to get lighter. (Full preparation) Then, ran up to The One Academy again with sweats. Well, I didn't ask for anyone to thank me for doing so. I was doing it on my own will. When I entered the classroom, Reis(my lecturer) wasn't there yet. Phewh! I took a deep breath and rested. Then, YS nudged me and asked me about Kin Lek's birthday celebration plan. I told her I ran and got his a cake from Bread Story. She gave me a stunned look. I have to say I was shocked of her response. Anyway, she didn't stun because I went and got a cake. She was stun as she already had another plan for Kin Lek's birthday. =.=" So, I was the blur one who didn't know what's going on. The situation became so embarrassing that I didn't know what else to say. Anyway, we still manage to celebrate Kin Lek's birthday, with the cake as well.

A sudden black-out!

This is the birthday boy-Kin Lek AKA Monitor. He loves to "pan cute..."

Seng mok(smart) lecturer, Reis watching Kin Lek..

Soon Lim in action!

Dead Soon Lim.. XD!!

The killer look

Rabbit look! XD!

Whoa.. Soon Lim so bling merh??

Fie fie and JJ!



********After class, Soon Lim, Wei Ting and I headed to Pyramid. They were very hungry. So we went to eat in A&W.


Little girl

Eat also got style wan.. =.="

Yucky? lol.. It's yummy!

******After dinner, went back to main block. Wei Ting and I wanted to go to the library at first. But we saw our pitiful president working alone in the exhibition corridor. So, we decided to help him. Soon, there were more people from Cd0905-2 came to help us. =D

Busy busy~~

So itchy hand that I went and broke the hand that I made that day.. It's made of clay.

Evil us. Went and potong the finger.

Whoa! Scold bad words la now?? XD!

Artist of the Month? HAHA!

Wei Ting oh!

Hungry president with his "loh mai gai".. Haha!













The interesting part is here:>
I think he realized I was taking his picture.. Wahahaha...Reis looks like "flower boy" today ler. Btw, he was wearing his high school uniform. Wahhh.... *faint*

So adorable ler...

=D


**Thanks to Fish Cake, Wei Ting, So Lame, Dee Lun, Sunny, Chris and Kar Fai who cheered me up! =)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com