02 August 2009

Just like any other Sunday, parents went out to have some fun while I stayed home alone to complete my assignment. Somehow, today's like another special day to me. Woke up quite late today as I slept at 3am the "morning" before. When I opened my eyes, I felt like I have gone thru' another evolution again. Well, evolution makes me feel great! I really hope you guys can understand how I feel right now. It's like... I have been drawing every week as it is part of my assignments. But, it is really weird when I see every week's drawings are not of the same style. Weird. I compared my current drawings and the weeks before's. If I were an outsider, I might said those drawings are not of the same artists. Hm... I wonder whether it is a good thing or not; to evolve, or not to evolve.

Another weird thing. I was extremely exhausted last night. I thought I will sleep early. But due to the conducive environment (MSN, Facebook, Blogger, My Fm,...), I actually stayed up till 3am, which means I had been awakened for 19 hours. =.=" This is really crazy! I % salute myself for being so degil to complete my figure drawing before I could actually go to bed. Anyhow, I finally decided to sleep even though my work is not completed yet as C started scaring me with my consequences of sleeping late (Big PIMPLES... Ughhhh)

Hm... Home alone can be really fun as I can run around the house, shout out loud, dance like nobody is looking (well, mmg no one is looking wert..), sing like I am in K box, talk to myself (chee sin), laugh like people from Tanjung Rambutan,.... But, but, but,....... there's no food to eat. =.="" Guhhhh.... HUNNGGGEEERRRRYYYYYYY~~~~~~ *open fridge* *close fridge* NO FOOODDDDDD~~~ Alright, fruits for lunch! XD!

Have a nice day! =P

Chaoz

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com