03 August 2009

Hey! Er.. I am not on a holiday yet okay. Haha.. Well, the title was about something funny that happened in college today. Lol.. It's not that funny actually. Only my friends and I know what it is all about.

Today is Drawing 1 class. Hmhh... As always, I will yawn in the beginning of class. Not quite sure why this occurs every week! Sat at the end of the classroom because I found that the objects there are more interesting compared to the others. Simon and Chris sat at the same corner as me. When I was about to take out my phone to play Eason Chan's songs (Chris is a big fan of Eason), three of us heard something that made us stunted for a moment. WHAT? Blue jazz? O-M-G! My lecturer brought a radio to the class today. The interesting part is that he played songs which are super relaxing. Sir ah! We didn't wanna hear any relaxing songs leh.. Don't hypnotized us can or not? ... Well, my lecturer turned on the volume quite loud so that everyone could hear the music. Awhh... The radio played, "Holiday..... holiday..... holiday..... holiday..... holiday.... " Damn it! Stop holiday-ing okay! =.=" What kind of song is that? After quite some time, all the songs of the CD are played. Whoa.. Our gang were so happy that I quickly grabbed my phone out to play Eason's song. Not long later,... my lecturer played Khalil Fang Da Tong's CD. =.=" Well, Fang Da Tong's songs are much better than the "holiday... holiday... holiday.." After Fang Da Tong's songs were all played, my lecturer played the "HOLIDAY.... HOLIDAY.... HOLIDAY... " again! !@#$%^&*@#$%&&*#$

SPEECHLESS!!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com