12 November 2008

I am sure to many of the SPM candidates, today is a super historical day rite!? Yea! Today is the last day we are "in contact" with our Sejarah textbooks!! Believe it or not? I cried in the car this morning when I thought that I will never read the textbooks. I had been spending uncountable days on this stupid book! It's already part of my daily routine to read History textbook. You guys must be thinking I am insane rite? Yea. I guess I am. =.="

Today's History paper was rather a ridiculous one. It is so different from the past years' questions that I have done. Instead of asking for facts, the questions asked for nonsense opinions and suggestions from us. What the toot! Nvm nvm! When I was answering the questions, I kept telling myself, "It's ok.. No worries.. Do whatever you can.. "

OK! Tomorrow got what paper? MODERN MATHS!

Jo Lin: I screwed. I returned the form 5 Maths text book. Now I have no book.
Joe Jian: You ah... Aiyo!
Jo Lin: I am going to sleep. Haha.
Joe Jian:I also returned! Wad da!!

See... This is the consequences of thinking that Modern Maths is just a "sap sap sui" subject. Now,... do what? ONLINE lo...

ngek ngek ngek...

p/s:Sejarah facts are still flooding in my brain.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com