24 November 2008

I start to hate caffeine now. It always work at the wrong time.

I could still remember drinking chicken essence, ginseng tea and high dose of coffee the night before my Sejarah paper. Yet, I still felt sleepy.

Yesterday, I thought I couldn't mange to finish my Biology revision. So, I decided to drink a cup of coffee and chicken essence. This time, I drank a new brand's coffee.Usually, I put a lot of faith in coffee. Therefore, I always take my own sweet time when I revise. But,... yesterday, I did not put so much of faith in coffee. So, I decided to take a bullet train ride. *Wooommphh!!* By 11.30pm, eh!! I finished! WTH! So early? Never mind. So I went to online to make myself feel tired. When I was online, I talked to my sai lou, Guan Tat. Talking to him made me wanna revise the book again. Argh! So, I went to revise the chapters that I am not very confident in again. At 1, I forced myself to get into the bed. I laid on the bed with my eyes opened so widely. After some time, I found out that I had actually turned 180˚ from the north of my bed to the south of my bed. Okay! Never mind!! I kept telling myself, "SLEEP!!" But, I just can't sleep!! After a few hours, I rolled from my bed to the floor and started counting 1,2,3,4,5,................. Finally, I slept. But, the sleep was rather short. I even dreamed of myself talking to cartoon charactersof Playhouse Disney(I love watching Playhouse Disney.. Maybe this is the reason I dreamed of the characters la.. Haha)

Till now, I still feel so awake. This coffee, .... GENG AH!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com