20 November 2008

Rules & Regulations.

- Do not copy answers.
-The tag questions must be 100% the same.
-Tag people after doing the tag
- No tagging back. (:

1. Chris Tan(I hate you)
2. Kiki
3. Sin Dee
4. Lee Teng
5. Adrian
6. Steph
7. Linda
8. Ee Vee
9. Kang Jie
10. Shiau Ping


1. How you know no.1?
When I worked in Aeon

2. What would you do if you never meet no.2?
My life is incomplete... (ehem)

3. What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
All I can say is,I am not a lesbian.

4. Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
One word: No!

5. Do you think 7 is attractive?
Duh! Super!

6. Do you know anything about 8's family?
I know her... sister? Awh...

7. Tell me something about 9.
Food blogger.

8. What language does no.2 speaks?
English, Malay, Banana's chinese, Banana's hokkien, a lil bit of Japanese.


9. Who is no.3 going out with?
Me? lol..

10. How old is no.4?
17

11.When was the last time you talked to 5?
Just.

12. Who is no.6 favourite singer?
She got favourite singer wan meh??

13. WOuld you date no.7?
Sure. She says,"Let's go clubbing." Haha..

14. 8 single?
Probably.

15. What is 9 last name?
IDK.

16. Would you consider being in a relationship with no.1?
I am speechless.

17. Which school does 2 goes to?
MGS Klang

18. What do you like about no.3?
Love the way she laughs. Laugh my ass off!

=the end=

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com