10 November 2008

SPM Prelude

It's God decision to make me fall sick now! Even though I am sick, I still have to say that it's rather fortunate to fall sick now. This is definitely better than falling sick during SPM. Tomorrow is the day! The first three papers are BM 1, History 1 and BM2. I dare not say that I have full confidence in these three papers. Somehow, these papers are the papers that I am not so worried of all these while. I am more worried of the English Papers that I am going to sit on the day after tomorrow. I truly pray that I can score in my Paper 1 like what I have done in my trials.

Yesterday, my mom gave me an amethyst crystal. There is a mitos saying that amethyst crystal can give some luck to a person in education. And this is what I told my mom," I have already put all my effort in the coming examinations. This is the time I need some luck to bless me throughout this war!" Haha! I find myself so dramatic!

Last but not least, I would like to wish all my Form 5s dudes best of luck in SPM! You guys still have hours to buck up! Don't forget! It's never too late!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com