21 November 2008

WARNING: THIS POST IS GOING TO BE SARCASTIC.

SPM is going to over real soon. It is normal to hear the Form 5s talking about their future at this moment. The conversations are mostly about which college to go or which course to take. This is definitely a right thing to do now! But, I have to say, it's really annoying to hear people talking nonsense shit at this age. C'mon Form Fives! You are a grown-up now! Think twice or thrice before you speak. I came to a conversation with a person today which I can conclude with a word-Ridiculous.

He: Hey.. What are you going to study? The course I wanna take is not available in many unis.

Me: What course?

He: T Shirt design.

Me: (Silent: WAH LIAO! THIS IS CONSIDERED A COURSE? @_@) Elo! This is considered a course?

He: Not good meh? Or,... I wanna learn how to draw comic.

Me: (Silent: Buy books and learn yourself better la.. Go to uni to learn how to draw comic.. *pengsan*) I don't think it's a good choice to go university to do such course.

All I wanna say is,..... be mature lar. You wanna live in this world with this kind of mind ah? This world is so competitive and so mean! You wanna live by just doing T shirt design and drawing comic? I am sure even the artists have other profession than just painting and drawing.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com