28 November 2008

Finale

I feel so empty now! Gosh!Kok Yen, Lee Teng and I are truly in love with SPM. We don't want it to end!!! But, we all know, we have to move on to another path of our life. Sigh. This is rather depressing! Yesterday night I was thinking whether I was experiencing depression or not. I had all the symptoms of people who are experiencing depression like, feeling hopeless and lost interest in many hobbies. But,.... ngek ngek ngek!! I think I am FINE! I am smiling to my laptop with no reason again! Looks like I am no more depressed. Ha-ha-ha!

Actually, I find SPM quite interesting. (No, I am not insane ok!) Maybe it's all because I did not stress myself during this examinations, unlike what I did during trials. Everyday seemed to be quite fine to me. Every paper seemed to be OK to me;not too easy, not too tough. I still continued to online everyday. I still continued to sms and MSN with my friends. So, the only thing that made me feel empty now is that I have no need to study the reference books and text books anymore! Ha-ha! But I d0n't think I will throw/recycle/sell the some of the books away. I have feelings towards the book already man! Especially my Form 4 and 5 Sejarah(Damn bersejarah!). Besides my Sejarah books, I am also keeping my Chemistry and Biology reference books. The reason is because both the books are quite informative. I might need the knowledge in future. =)

So, "What should I do now?" should be the question that many of the Form Fives are thinking about, let alone those who have crazy and interesting plans. I have art exhibitions to attend tomorrow.On Tuesday, I will be watching Twilight with Lee Teng, Sin Dee, Be Teng and most probably Ben. A week later, which is on the 6th of December, I will be competiting in The One Academy. If situation allows, I might be working for HICT. I have to get myself prepared for the coming National Service. Oh ya! I have designs to complete before I leave. Arghhh!!

Besides that, I have to apologize to Ping Soon and Blurboy larh! Aiyok! Pai seh neh! If I have done something bad to you guys when I was having bad mood, sorry ya! Hehek!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com