26 November 2008

ZOMG! I can't believe tomorrow is the last day! I was planning to do some lil gifts to my friends before leaving school. Yet, everything was still undone yet.(I am a lil bit lazy today) So, I think I should just mailed it to my friends when I am done with the gifts. Haha!!

There are too many things that will end tomorrow!! Gosh!!
1. The last time entering the school as a student of MGS.
2. The last time wearing school uniform to school.
3. The last time seeing some of my school mates.
4. The last time enjoying lunch in Dataran Bestari with Kiki, Miao, Dee and Lee Teng.
5. The last time entering the exam hall.
6. The last time sitting for exams in my secondary school life.
7. The last time discussing about spotted questions before exam in school.
8. The last time reaching school at 6.50am.
9. The last time,.......
OMG! I think I should stop here..

T___T

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com