27 November 2008

I got tagged by Ian.

Seven Things That You Dislike the Most:
1. Ants
2. Double-faced people
3. Rejection
4. Being nagged with no reasons
5. Leaving school
6. Needless arguments with anyone; family, friends, or other people.
7. Quote from Si Erng:People who gives hopes but not doing so.

Seven Things You Like the Most:
1. Being loved.
2. Giving love.
3. Hanging out with best friends
4. Getting things that I deserved
5. Every of my beloveds stay healthy and great
6. Design & Fine art
7. Music

Seven Important Things In Your Room:
1. Modem
2. PC
3. Table
4. Stationeries
5. Radio
6. Papers
7. Washroom (I am The Queen Of Washroom)

Seven Random Facts About You:
1. Mood Swinger
2. Talkative
3. Nocturnal
4. Irrational
5. Artistic
6. Confident(only in certain things)
7. Considerate

Seven Things You Plan to Do Before You Die:
1. Let my family, friends and loved ones know that I truly care for them
2. A trip to Kalakari Island? Hm...
3. Do something extreme
4. Become famous in a day! LOL! Crap!
5. A date with Jason
6. A date with my sharp chin guy(Eddie)
7. Jump into the sea to experience the exotic feelings!

Seven Things You Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex:
1. Chin (I said, "I like guys with sharp chin!" LOL)
2. Nose (I said, "I like guys with sharp nose!")
3. Intelligence(Yea.. This is the most important thing!)
4. Humble
5. Sexy lips! Hoho!
6. Sincerity? That's of course!
7. Broad shoulder. Haha!!

Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Lee Hom
2. Eddie Peng
3. Jason Phang
4. Chang Min (DBSK)
5. Xiah (DBSK)
6. Raymond Lam
7. Hugh Laurie

Tagging :
dot
dot
dot

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com