19 November 2008

My bio-clock has finally gone upside down!!

After seeing some of my friends with their time all terbalik,..... deng deng,.... it's my turn now!

I wasn't quite sure when I started to feel sleepy last night. All I could remember is I set the alarm to ring at 10 so that I could study at that time. But,.... I couldn't remember whether or not the alarm rang as I slept so soundly till 4 in the morning. And I started to count the days left for Chemistry... WHAT?? Tomorrow?!?! Shoot! I jumped off the bed and went to clean up myself. Instead of reading Chemistry, I read the theories of Arts as I am gonna sit for the paper at 2.00pm today. Hm.... So as I read and read, I felt so sleepy... So, I set the alarm to ring at 7.00am. And, this time, I heard the alarm ringing. But, .... =) Hehe.. I looked at the clock and I dumped it somewhere in my bed. Lolx! At eight, Mom woke me up. She wanted me to look after the kid. Okay.. I went downstairs. At first, the kid was lying on the tilam. So, I thought, "Ok.. She is sleeping.. So, I shall sleep too.." Mana tahu, when I was sleeping, that kid bit my toes!! *faint* Grr... What should I do now?....

CHEMISTRY!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com