14 November 2008


Two months back, I received a newsletter from The One Academy. There are going to hold a competition on paintings and craft work. Before everything, I will need to design a gift from Wall-E to Eve.


I decided to draw a baby as gift from Wall-E. Baby represents a new life. I use this concept to express a hopeful life. After waiting for months, there's still no reply from the authorities. I seriously thought that I won't be chosen to go the second round.

Just an hour ago, I was taking my nap. Suddenly, Jia Nee messaged me and told me that she have received the letter stating that she has successfully gone to the next round. I felt so sad at first. As I haven't got any letter yet! I laid on the bed. My mind was blank! Out of a sudden, my sister jumped happily from downstairs to my room which is at the first floor. I stared at her blankly, wondering what the hack was she excited about. And,..... OH MY! I also successful went through the first round!! Whee!!!
See! Even after SPM, I still have something to do!! I am so glad even though it was just a pass to join the competition. Winning the competition is not I bother though. All I want is a chance to join competition and gain experience.

HO HO HO!!

Okay.. Wanna see how I study?

---
---
---
---
---
---
---

Dengg!!


I study on my bed, a SUPER COMFORTABLE bed. Haha! With the air conditioner turned on, my bolster, chocolate, handphone, and my file with my collections of paintings and design(to give me hope and inspiration.. LMAO!!) I wonder how many people can study in such condition without falling asleep? Haha!

{editted} Thanks to Lee Teng who gave me Tolberone on the first day of my exam. I was so touched that time.. =)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com