19 November 2008

Just sat for my Arts paper today. Hm... This paper was easier if were to compare with the trial's. And one thing so interesting about this paper was,.... IT WAS SO COLOURFUL!! The questions are printed on those shiny papers. Besides, most of the diagrams have colours. Whee~~ I seriously enjoy doing this paper. I managed to finish it in 20 minutes. Somehow, I was not the first one to leave the hall. I was waiting. 2.30,... 2.35,.... 2.40,.... and and and... finally, someone stood up. Yay!! Time to leave!! Before we walked out from the hall, we were given the questions for our paintings. Hm... I don't like the questions at all!! Grr.. I was expecting for a question on fantasy. But, all the questions are so realism. *still figuring out which question to draw*(how creative) LOL..


Time for Chemistry....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com