28 September 2009

It was my first presentation for English Language and Communication skill. If you have read my previous post, you most probably know what I am presenting on. Well, we were assigned to do a TV commercial. My team chose to do a TV commercial which is representing an association named Pengasih. Pengasih is an association which provides rehabilitation and treatment for those who are suffering from drug addiction. So, we made a TV commercial which the objective to convince the family members and friends for not rejecting their family members or friends who become a drug addict. Instead, they should try to bring back to a right pathway such as bringing them to the rehabilitation center. Overall, our act was well done. The good thing is that our acting was rather impressing. The sad thing is that the ending was not very convincing. *sigh* Actually, our first plan is to make the ending where the drug addict is finally in the rehab center with his family and friends supporting him. But, I changed the plan today. I changed the ending to the drug addict finally became a successful person. Sigh. It was the biggest mistake! I shouldn't have changed it. ==.. As after we finished the TV commercial, Miss Pinky(my lecturer) suggested us that our ending should be the drug addict ended up in the rehab center. Awww... But I told her that that was our first plan. Well, never mind. What's done is done. We all know that we have put lotsa effort in doing the rehearsal and preparations. So, there should be no regret. ^^

I'm looking forward for a better performance in the coming presentation. ^..^

And,... I guess I am really in love with advertising course. =D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com