15 September 2009

Yes.

I have wasted 2 months plus on someone that I don't even know why I like. Yeah. It's pretty stupid! When you know that that person doesn't even like you, why do you even bother to give hope? I guess love always give the wrong guideline to people. It makes people go to the wrong way, do silly things and end up with nothing. Anyway, I had enough of this kind of experience. Somehow, I used to not embarrassed at all when I talked back about those silly things that I did when I like someone. Yeah, I "used to". But, now, I'm not used to it at all. I felt so embarrassed now. Like I don't even know where I should hide my face. Or maybe I should dig a hole down deep for me to hide inside for quite sometime. I kept telling myself there is nothing to be embarrassed of. C'mon! What's the problem now? I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW~~~ @@

I had been struggling , whether I should give up, or go ahead since ..... days or weeks back. Or maybe when I found out that I like him, I have already tried my best not to move forward anymore. But, yeah, like I said, love makes people do silly things. I have no choice but to strongly agree with that dumb fact! And dumb facts are followed by dumb people which makes me a dumb person as well. Great! *clap hands* I have no idea why I am being so sarcastic to myself now. Perhaps, I am giving myself a cruel lesson on the mistakes I have done. I better get myself out of this holy crap. ==

I am not the kind that he likes. I know, I really know. I never see hopes. But, my heart always failed to listen to me. It ignored the facts all the time. But today, I had made up my mind. I am letting go. Ctrl+Z everything. Story ends here. No more questions, no more curiosity, no more gossips, no more. End, end, end.

Just couldn't believe my love story ends in this way.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com