15 September 2009

Obvious.

If I hadn't made it too obvious, people wouldn't know it.

Listen. I am not stopping anyone from knowing it. I just dislike the feeling of being talked about. Look. There is a secret, you know, I know, and story should end there. Or maybe, you can just approach me and talk about that. But at this moment, there is a secret, you know, I know, but the story did not end. One tells another that it's a secret. It shall not be revealed. But, the another tells the another another about the secret, which ends up not a secret anymore. I am not trying to exaggerate my emotions and expressions right now. But, I just can't stay calm over this issue. It's a big thing, to me at least. It's something that bothers me a lot. It's something that I care, more than anything else. It's something that..... that..... -.- Damn! Why am I even feeling angry right now? =.=

I know when I will find myself silly when I read back what I wrote today in the next 10 years time. But, who cares. Let me be silly when I still young enough to be silly.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com