27 September 2009

It was such a hectic week. Holiday=more assignments? Yeah. So true. Somehow, I can conclude that this week was such a productive one.

On Tuesday, I went to KLCC's Page One to do research on packaging design and paper relief. Unexpectedly, I found many designs that inspire me lots lots. I took lotsa pictures of the books' contents as well. (I know I shouldn't do so. But, I just can't afford to buy them all) I am not stealing their ideas. But, those ideas are way too inspiring to me. ^^. I have to thank myself for taking those photos as yesterday, I was "suddenly" inspired by one of the graphic design that I took on that day. Haha. And finally, I got the idea to do my paper relief assignment. Pictures will be uploaded soon. After looking at books for a few hours, my friends finally decided to go for lunch. (It was already 3 in the afternoon.. @@) Lunch in Chili's. @@.. Spent RM30 on a lunch! I swear I will never do this again. I don't wanna end up eating grass in future. Haha~~

After my outing with friends, I went and had my dinner with my cousins who were back from Aussie. OMG~ They are freaking passionate. Haha~ The dinner was really grand. @@. Gawsh! I am so gonna put on weight!!!

Then, for my English Language subject, my group was assigned to perform a TV commercial to promote or bring out message to the audience. We were only given 5 days time to prepare everything. So, the schedule was really packed. The act is on Monday!! OMG~ I am not fully prepared yet. Probably gonna practice more on my script tomorrow. Hope that everything will flow well.

Figure Studies II is getting more and more fun. More fun= more challenging. Aside from feeling excited of learning new stuff, I also feel worried. I am worried that I might not be able to catch up. Well, I always had my mind messed up when I learn new things. I need time to take control of nerve. Haha~

That's all I wanna update about my weekly progress. Haha.. So, now's time to write about feelings. Regarding the previous post, well, I was just a bit over emotional at that time. Don't even bother about it. Lol. I am okay now. No more anger. ^^ As sunshine as always. Haha~ I could hardly remember when my tragic week was. Looks like I am forgetting that incident bit by bit. Somehow, it is still a sore memory to me. I just need to keep myself in the hectic mode in order to get rid of the "noisy" sadness. I bet I don't have time to be sad over my valueless love. So, JJ, CHIONG AHHHH~~~

Assignments~~ I am coming.... Don't run away~~~~

=D

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com